What is Lubricity ? Lubricity is the measure of the reduction in friction of a lubricant. The study of lubrication and mechanism wear is called tribology. Measurement of Lubricity Lubricity of a material cannot be directly measured, so tests are performed to quantify a lubricant’s performance. This is done by determining how much wear is […]
The High Frequency Reciprocating Test method(s) measures the lubricity, or ability of a fluid to affect friction between, and wear to surfaces in relative motion under load.
- 2 Place HFRR-e Model TWO STATION/PLACE FUEL LUBRICITY WEAR TEST MACHINE (Mechanical test system)
- HFRR – Automated PC controlled High Frequency Reciprocating Test Rig for Diesel Fuel Lubricity testsUses an Electromagnetic Drive for oscillation
- OFT Fully Automated Oscillation, Friction & wear test rig PC controlled High Frequency Reciprocating Test Rig for Diesel Fuel Lubricity tests Uses an Electromagnetic Drive for oscillation
The HFRR test equipment comes with the HFRR’s own proprietory software for data acquisition and display of results. The system has facilities for measuring friction and display coefficient of friction. The HFRR software can be used to present data in many different ways and also provides a powerfultool to view and compare test results for evaluation. Our software ensures your test results are delivered in the desired manner.
All Models of HFRRR from Imperial Scientific are designed and follow strict Standards (and Non-Standard*) Tests.
For determining the Lubricity of Fuels and Lubricants:
- CEC F-06-A-96 Measurement of Diesel Fuel Lubricity (http://www.cectests.org/)
- ASTM D6079 Standard Test Method for evaluating Lubricity of Diesel Fuels by the High-Frequency Reciprocating Rig (HFRR) (http://www.astm.org)
- IP 450 Diesel Fuel-Assessment of Lubricity using the High Frequency Reciprocating Test Rig
- ISO 12156 Diesel Fuel-Assessment of Lubricity using the High Frequency Reciprocating Test Rig (http://www.iso.org)
- BS EN 590 Automotive Fuels – Diesel – Requirements and Test Methods (http://www.bsi-global.com)
- ASTM D5706 Standard Test Method for Determining Extreme Pressure Properties of Lubricating Greases Using a High-Frequency Linear-Oscillation Test Machine (http://www.astm.org)
- ASTM D5707 Standard Test Method for Measuring Friction and Wear Properties of Lubricating Grease using a High-Frequency Linear-Oscillation Test Machine (http://www.astm.org)
- DIN 51834-1&2 Tribological tests in the translatory oscillation apparatus Part 1 & 2 Determination of friction and wear data for lubricating oils
http://hfrr.net Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice Number : +1 (800) 445 6316
Standard Name: CEC F-06-A-96 (Measurement of Diesel Fuel Lubricity) The Coordinating European Council for the Development of Performance Tests for Fuels, Lubricants and other Fluids. CEC is an Industry-based organisation which develops Test Methods for the performance testing of Automotive Engine Oil, Fuels & Transmission Fluids (using gasoline & diesel engines). In addition, it covers […]
HFRR: The test method measures the lubricity, or ability of a fluid to affect friction between, and wear to surfaces in relative motion under load. High Frequency Reciprocating Test Rig.